2019-20 Sports and Society Initiative Sports Analytics Grants
- Tiberiu Ungureanu for "Complementarity and Competency-Destroying Events: A comparative study of the American League and National League, before and after the introduction of the designated hitter"
- Alexander Williams, Seth Brugler, and Benjamin Clarke for "A Fast Approximate K-Nearest Neighbor Machine Learning Algorithm for NFL Career-Arc Regression" (joint)
- "Rationality and Efficiency in NFL Gambling Markets" (sole-authored by Williams)
2019-20 Sports and Society Initiative Student Research Grants
- Evan Davis for "Analyzing the Great Sports Myth: Evidence from the National Sports and Society Survey"
- Carter Rockhill "Public Opinion and Diversity in College Coaching: What does the National Sports and Society Survey tell us?"
- Frances Sutton for "Gender, Religion, and Sports: Insights from the National Sports and Society Survey"
- James Tompsett for "Linking Youth Athletic Participation to Adult Health: Evidence from the National Sports and Society Survey"